OPEN GOVERNMENT PARTNERSHIP
How to communicate progress being made on the goals outlined in the National Action Plan to the populace
- Developed a 360 communication plan hinged on Nigerians’ need to be involved in the conversation
- Deployed a customized TV/Radio live appearance & news features across major network stations & online platforms
- Used social media as a listening tool to gauge the thoughts of Nigerians on specific topics
- Increased participation on topics by Nigerians
- Increase from 0 states when deployment began to 7 States actively implementing the Values of Open Government.
- Star perception of OGP Nigeria as a vibrant tool for change in Nigeria by international bodies (exemplified by inclusion in the International Steering board of the Organization).